Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,097 sqft, $1,342/sqft
This Home Was Built With The Utmost Attention To Detail and The Highest Quality Finishes Available Anywhere. In Perfect Condition, and Truly One Of A Kind, There Are No Words To Describe How Extraordinary This Home Is. Living On Two Floors With Steps To The Only Rooftop Deck/Hot Tub In The Building. Incredible 360 Degree Views Of Downtown, The Rocky Mountains, Commons Park, The Platte River and The Plaza At Riverfront Park. Exquisite. Riverfront Park Is A Downtown Gem and Genuinely Revered Neighborhood To Many Denver Locals. Park Place Lofts Is Situated In The Heart Of It All, At The Base Of The Millennium Bridge, With Easy Access To Union Station, The Best Restaurants, Shops, Biking and Running Trails, and Event Venues, All Within Walking Distance. All Photos Included In This Mls Listing Are Views From The Penthouse. At The Owners Request All Interior Photos Are Exclusive and Available For Viewing On A Password Protected Website. Call Listing Broker For Access.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,097 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,097 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 2359469
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: RIVERFRONT PARK
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Builder: East West Partners
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Built-Up(Tar & Gravel)
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Elevator Access,Gas Grill,Hot Tub/Spa,Lighting,Maintenance Free Exterior
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Greenlee
- Junior High: Grant
- High School: West
Listing by SLIFER SMITH & FRAMPTON DENV
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.