Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,856 sqft, $1,401/sqft
Property has a drive thru window which has not been used .It is the Lesse responsibility to negotiate with Cherry Creek North for use of the drive thru,Lots of development and growth in Cherry Creek North. Restaurant space available for lease in the most desired area of Denver in Cherry Creek North.Over the past few years Cherry Creek North has seen incredible growth and opportunities.This neighborhood has see an increase in high end tenants and new developments.The positive outlook and growth this past years is bringing lots of high end residential and commercial businesses with 4 new high end hotels and lot and lots of high end residential. THIS IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY. THIS YOUR CHANCE IF YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE IN CHERRY CREEK NORTH There are currently no freestanding retail buildings for lease or built out restaurant for lease in Cherry Creek North.Come join the other Restaurants in the area- Del Frisco's Grille, Starbucks, Elway's, Bad Daddy's Burger Bar ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,856 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 6,250 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 3168955
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: CHERRY CREEK NORTH
- Type: Commercial
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Roof: Fiberglass
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Tile Floor
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Titan One Realty Group
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.