Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 5,154 sqft, $388/sqft
Insanely cool warehouse space! Originally built as a garage in 1924 and affectionately referred to as The Garage, this remarkable property was purchased by the current owners nearly 20 years ago and lovingly restored to near perfection! Special doesn't even begin to tell the story! It is currently used as a private art studio, art gallery and occasional event space. The Garage features original concrete floors, exposed brick, barrel roof with exposed beams and steel trusses - even an overhead garage door off the alley. You'll find wide open spaces suitable for whatever you need, as well as two private/semi-private offices, a reception area, kitchenette, plus a 3/4 bath and an additional 1/2 bath. Zoning allows for a variety of uses, but you may just want to use this one as it is! For more information, call listing broker directly.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 5,154 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 5,650 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 7024310
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Type: Commercial
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1924
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Flooring: Concrete,Wood
- Interior Features: Drive Indoors,Private Bathrooms,Security Entrance,Security System,Skylights
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Slate Real Estate Advisors LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.