Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,954 sqft, $271/sqft
Charming Sun Filled 4 Bedroom Ranch In Desirable Virginia Village Neighborhood. Inviting Open Floor Plan. New: Electrical & Grounded Wiring, Pex Plumbing, Hardie Board Siding, Windows, Roof, A/C, Designer Finishes, Fixtures, Granite Counters, Ss Appliances, Tile, Carpet, Fresh Paint, and Refinished Hardwood¦ Move Right In and Enjoy. High Basement Ceilings Add To Functional Options For Additional Living Spaces. Large Laundry Room With Wash Sink, Cabinets, Counter Top, and Storage! Beautiful Mature Yard With Front and Back Sprinkler System, Flagstone Patio, and Deck Perfect For Relaxing Morning Coffee. Detached Garage With Side Entrance. Located Near Parks, Schools, Restaurants, Shopping, and Minutes From 1-25 and Colorado Light Rail Station. (***basement Bathroom Can Be Converted To A Full Bath With A Tub Instead Of Walk In Shower. Getting Estimates Now***)
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,954 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,954 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 977 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,860 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 7825806
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Virgina Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1953
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Utility Sink
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Ellis
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.