Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,436 sqft, $261/sqft
Welcome To This Wonderfully Renovated Modern Ranch Style Home With Stunning Master Suite! Enjoy The Covered Front Porch, Then Enter The Updated Interior With Beautiful Finishes and Custom Details. This House Has Expansive Windows That Create A Bright Entryway, Living and Dining Rooms and Kitchen. The Spacious Chef's Kitchen Has Samsung Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Counter Tops With Massive Kitchen Island, Counter Seating, Gas Range, Pantry With Pull Out Drawers, and Mudroom Nook. The Master Suite Has A Bathroom With Large Designer Shower, Double Sinks, and Spacious Walk In Closet. French Doors Off Of The Kitchen Lead To A Covered Wraparound Deck Off The Back Facing A Private Yard Which Is The Perfect Oasis For Entertaining and Relaxing. The Lower Level Opens To A Large Family/Media Room, Study With Built Ins, Two More Extra Large Bedrooms, Bath, and Laundry Room. Upgrades Include New Double-Pane Windows, Updated Electrical and Plumbing, and Designer Fixtures and Hardware.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,436 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,436 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,101 sqft
- Lot size: 6,860 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 5709382
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Virginia Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1954
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Sprinkler System,Wraparound Porch,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Ellis
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by RE/MAX Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.