Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,507 sqft, $504/sqft
Live Out Your Urban Fantasy! Modern Luxury Meets The Beauty Of The Past In This Historic, Loft-Style Condo In The Heart Of Lodo. Overlooking Lively Market Street With Views Of Coors Field, This Architecturally Stunning Condo Boasts 4 Bedrooms and 5500 Square Feet Of Living Space, All On One Level. With A Rare 3 Car Attached Garage With Wide Private Indoor Stairs Leading To The Living Space As Well As Private Front and Back Entrances, You Can Literally Step Outside Your Door Into Vibrant Lodo and Walk To Sporting Events, Theaters, Cultural Attractions and The Best Shopping and Dining Denver Has To Offer.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,507 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,507 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 2629522
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: LoDo
- View: City View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1924
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Dining Room,Family Room
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Security Entrance,Security System,Skylights,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Gilpin
- Junior High: Wyatt
- High School: East
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.