Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
8 Bed , 5 Bath, 7,263 sqft, $303/sqft
Iconic Observatory Park Home and One Of The Most Beautiful Houses In Denver Is On The Market For The First Time In 64 Years and This Is Your Opportunity To Be The Next Owner Of This Stately Georgian Home That Is Loved By Many In The Community. Professionally Landscaped 15,900 Square Foot Lot Is On A Premier Corner With Unmatched Areas To Entertain - Including The Large Covered Back Patio With Fireplace. Just One Block Away From Distinguished University Park Elementary and Two Blocks From Observatory Park. 3 Car Garage + 2 Car, 2 Story Carriage House That Has A Ton Of Potential and Up To 1,000 Sq. Ft. Of Living Space Depending On Car Storage. Could Be A Great Home Office, Rental, Mother-In-Law Apt, Or Au Pair Quarters. Also Featuring - Custom Wrought Iron Fence, Susan Gold Designed Stain Glass, Quarter Sawn Woodwork, 3 Sets Of Pocket Doors, New Triple Pane Windows, Backup Electric Generator. This House Is Ready For You To Personalize It and Take It To A Whole New Level Of Value!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 7,263 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,954 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,679 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 15,900 sqft (0.37 acres)
- MLS ID: 3332166
- On Market: 7 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Observatory Park
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 3+ Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1912
- Heat: Baseboard,Gravity,Hot Water
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Living Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Foyer/Entry,Pantry,Security System,Triple Pane Windows,Utility Sink
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Gutters,Patio,Rooftop Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: University Park
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: South
Listing by PETER WITULSKI
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.