Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,461 sqft, $409/sqft
Perfect Blend Of Contemporary and Traditional Styling, In The Heart Of Cherry Creek. Walking Distance To All The Great Shops and Restaurants. $160k Worth Of Recent Updates To The Kitchen, Master Bedroom and Bathroom and Main Floor 1/2 Bath. Gorgeous Finishes Throughout With Built Ins and Paneling Galore. Gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen With Wolf Cook Top and Double Oven, Sub Zero Refrigerator. Every Bedroom Is An En-Suite. The Master Bath and Closet Are Off The Charts In Functionality and Styling. The Basement Is A Walk Out With A Private Sunken Patio! The Main Floor Outdoor Space Has A Jenn Air Grill, Water Feature and Electric Awning and To Top It Off The Home Has An Elevator and A Three Car Garage!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,461 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,388 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,467 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 4,164 sqft (0.10 acres)
- MLS ID: 8728718
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2007
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Elevator Access,Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Water Feature
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Steck
- Junior High: Hill
- High School: George Washington
Listing by BANYAN REAL ESTATE LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.