Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 7 Bath, 8,379 sqft, $803/sqft
1931, Renowned Architectural Firm Fisher & Fisher Set Out To Create Â˜the™ Denver Country Club Estate. Constructed For Denver™s Second Territorial Governor John Evans, As A Wedding Gift To His Daughter Alice Evans & Hudson Moore, Jr. Today, The Estate Affords Stunning Downtown Views Over The Prestigious Beauty Of Mature Trees & The Lush Grounds Of The Denver Country Club. In 2013, The Estate Began An Extensive Remodel With The Concept Of Re-Creating & Preserving The Historic Integrity Of The Estate. The Importance Of The Historic Nature Of The Home Can Be Seen In The Preservation Of The Many Components Of That Time; Detailed Crown Molding & Plaster Workings Have Been Carefully Restored & The Original Antique Elevator, Clad In Wood & Brass, Has Been Reengineered To Working Condition. Prominently Located Minutes From The Premier Shopping Of Cherry Creek & Only Five Miles To Downtown Denver, This Grandiose Estate Caters To A Modern Day Lifestyle While Preserving Historic & Old World Living
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 8,379 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,254 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 925 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 1 acres (56,997 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2381170
- On Market: 29 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Denver Country Club
- View: City View,Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1932
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Other
- Fireplaces: 5 Firepit,Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other,Outdoor
- Roof: Slate
- Flooring: Parquet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Elevator,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Dog Run,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Greenhouse,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Steele
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: South
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.