Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,863 sqft, $220/sqft
Impeccably Maintained and Cheerful Townhome * Bursting With Natural Light and Soaring Ceilings * Spacious and Open Floor Plan * Giant Master With 5 Piece Bath and Huge Closets * Cozy Great Room With Fireplace and Dining Room With Built In Bookshelves * Great Separation Of Space With Additional Bedrooms and Full Bath On Lower Level * Private Deck Off Of Living Room * Attached 2 Car Garage and Tons Of Storage Space * Additional Living Room On Lower Level * Convenient Work/Flex Space Perfect For A Home Office * 2 Water Heaters * Big Soaking Tub In Master * Convenient Virginia Village Location Is Central To Denver and The South Corridor * Over Sized Laundry Room * Lovingly Cared For and Ready To Move In * Matterport Tour Available
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,863 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,828 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 701 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 1,125 sqft (0.03 acres)
- MLS ID: 7497404
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Goldsmith
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Mcmeen
- Junior High: Hill
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.