Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 889 sqft, $202/sqft
This Is A Must See Wonderful Ground Level Condo. New Paint, New Carpet, Updated Kitchen, Covered Balcony, Washer and Dryer Hookups In The Unit, and A Master Bath. Very Convenient Location With Easy Access To I-25 and Just Steps To The High Line Canal Trail. The Well Kept Community Features An Indoor Pool, Racquetball Court, Sauna, Fitness Facility, Pool Table, Covered Parking and A Storage Room. ** The Hoa Fees Cover Heat!** Great Location!** Easy Access To Shopping, Restaurants, Cherry Creek, Highline Canal Trail, Light Rail. Come See This Wonderful Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 889 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 889 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 6955827
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Atrium
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1970
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Unknown
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Handicap Accessible,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Maintenance Free Exterior
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Bradley
- Junior High: Hamilton
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by Keller Williams Action Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.