Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,740 sqft, $201/sqft
Welcome Home! This Newly Remodeled University Hills Gem Is Ready Just In Time To Entertain Your Family and Friends For The Holiday Season. The Welcoming, Open Floor Plan Is The Perfect Space For Holiday Get-Togethers. You Will Fall In Love With The New Kitchen Featuring Granite Countertops, A Subway Tile Backsplash, and Stainless Steel Appliances. The 5 Bedrooms and 3 Baths Provide Ample Room For Your Entire Family! With A New Roof, Newly Added Front Yard Fencing, New Hvac and Fabulous, High-End Finishes On The Interior, The Only Thing Missing Is You. Come See This Beauty Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,740 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,540 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,370 sqft
- Lot size: 6,500 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 5580672
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: University Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1956
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Open Floor Plan
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: University Park
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by Your Castle Real Estate Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.