Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
23 Bed , 23 Bath, 13,519 sqft, $218/sqft
Marcus & Millichap is please to present 2700 S Federal Boulevard, or Nob Hill Apartments, a well-maintained 23 unit apartment community just southwest of Denver, Colorado. The Nob Hill apartments sits on a 0.45-acre corner lot on South Federal and Yale. It is an exterior walk up apartment property that was originally built in 1971 and has a total of 23 units. Seventeen of the units are one-bedroom/one-bathroom measuring 585 square feet, and six of the units are large one bedroom/one-bathroom units measuring 733 square feet. A majority of the units have been updated and contain vinyl plank hardwood floors, updated counter tops, new light fixtures, a/c units, and large open floor plans. Additionally, the exterior of the property has had some upgrades such as new paint, new stairs, and a resurfaced parking lot. Some community amenities include on-site laundry, a small grass area, and ample off-street parking.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 23
- Bathrooms: 23
- Total Sqft: 13,519 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 13,519 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 19,602 sqft (0.45 acres)
- MLS ID: 6205351
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Boulevard Gardens
- Type: Income
- Parking: 27
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1971
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: None
- Roof: Unknown
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Denver 1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by MARCUS & MILLICHAP INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.