Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 1 Bath, 884 sqft, $226/sqft
Awesome 2 Bed 1 Bath Condo In Outstanding Denver Location! Living Room With Newer Flooring, New Carpet In Bedrooms, New Paint and Blinds. Newer Kitchen With Ss Appliances. Washer/Dryer In Unit. Well Kept Complex, Entire Complex Has New Exterior Paint. Unit Is Across From Pool and Club House. Heat, Water, Sewer and Trash All Included In The Hoa Fee. Covered Carport and Storage Unit. Don't Miss This One! Priced To Sell!! Tenant Occupied Until June 2019, Rented For $1280/Month. Tenant Is Willing To Move Out Prior To Lease End If Buyer Is Owner Occ. All Showings Please Allow 24hr Notice
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 884 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 884 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 7142681
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Lexington Village
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1970
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Rolled Roofing
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,No Stairs,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Maintenance Free Exterior,Pool, Private
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Bradley
- Junior High: Hamilton
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by Madison & Company Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.