Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,866 sqft, $257/sqft
Contemporary New Construction By Mag Builders. Stylish Finishes Throughout Including 3 1/4 Red Oak Hardwood Floors and Designer Lighting. Gourmet Kitchen With Starmark Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances and Quartz Countertops. Spacious, Open Main Level Features A Living Area With 42 Gas Fireplace, Dining Area With Designer Chandelier, A Study, Mudroom With Coat Closet and Bench, and A Powder Bath. The Second Level Features Three Bedrooms With En-Suite Baths Including The Master Suite With Deck, Freestanding Tub, and Custom Closet System, and Laundry Room. The Fully-Finished Basement Showcases A Spacious Family Room With Wet Bar, Two Bedrooms, and A Full Bath. A Two-Car Garage, Professional Landscaping, and A Covered Patio Complete This Modern Masterpiece!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,866 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,866 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,625 sqft
- Lot size: 9,420 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 4524386
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: University Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Updated,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Bradley
- Junior High: Hamilton
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.