Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,975 sqft, $221/sqft
Spectacular New Build In University Hills. This House Has Amazing Space For A Family Or Young Professionals. The Floor Plan Is Open and Filled With Natural Light. The Main Floor Is Large and Inviting and Includes A Study, Kitchen, Family Room, Dining Room, Powder Room and Huge Mud Room Off Of The Oversized Garage. 2nd Floor Has A Beautiful Master Suite and 3 Secondary Bedrooms and Laundry Room. The Finished Basement Is Fabulous With A Family Room and Bar Area, Bedroom, Bath and Large Storage Room. The Spacious Backyard Is Perfect For Entertaining. This House Is Centrally Located To The Tech Center, Cherry Creek and Downtown. Buyers May Be Able To Pick Some Of The Final Finishes. Listing Agent Must Be Present For Showings.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,975 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,532 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,628 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,680 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 4390060
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: University Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Insert Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Bradley
- Junior High: Hamilton
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER DEVONSHIRE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.