Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,359 sqft, $455/sqft
This Historic County Club-Style Home In Hilltop Offers Beautifully Renovated Spaces and Stunning Architectural Details Throughout Including A Dramatic Formal Living Room With Arched Ceiling and Beautiful Moldings; His and Hers Private Studies; Built-In Wet Bar + Catering Kitchen; Gourmet Kitchen With High-End Appliances; Luxurious Master Suite + 4 Bedrooms Up; and Finished Living Space Above Garage Perfect For Nanny's Quarters Or Guests. Poised Behind A Wrought-Iron Gate On Over 1/4 Acre Of Meticulously Maintained Landscape, Exterior Features Include Large Mature Trees, Covered Patios With New Custom Lighting, and An Outdoor Family Room With Firepit Feature. Exceptional Quality In A Fantastic Location!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,359 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,259 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 749 sqft
- Lot size: 12,500 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 2943495
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Hilltop
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1937
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Other
- Roof: Slate
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Remodeled,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Lighting,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Carson
- Junior High: Hill
- High School: George Washington
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.