Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 7,904 sqft, $696/sqft
Situated On A Beautiful Treed Lot In Polo Club, This Newly Constructed Home Showcases The Finest Aesthetic Attributes Of Modern Architecture. Designed By Nest Architecture and Built By Boa Construction, This Exceptional Property Features Tremendous Natural Light Throughout Its Open Concept Floor Plan. Multiple Sliding and Folding Glass Doors Open To The Surrounding, Meticulously Landscaped Yard. Additional Features Include: Floating Staircase With Solid Wood Treads * Elegant White Oak Floors * European Kitchen With Substantial Concrete and Reclaimed Wood Countertops * Five Bedrooms Plus A Bonus Study Or Bedroom Space and Laundry Room On The Second Level * New Salt Water Pool and Multiple Outdoor Patios - Perfect For Entertaining! * Attached Three-Car Garage * Double Closets In The Master Suite * Smart Home Technology Controlling Lights, Entertainment, Pool Equipment, Etc. - This Is Truly One Of Polo Club™s Most Remarkable Residences!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 7,904 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,751 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,498 sqft
- Lot size: 28,227 sqft (0.65 acres)
- MLS ID: 4636799
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Polo Club
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1962
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Exercise Room,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Front Porch,Patio,Pool, Private,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Cory
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: South
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.