Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,061 sqft, $198/sqft
Don™t Miss This Beautiful, Main Floor Condominium In The Very Desirable Monaco Place Association. This Bright and Remodeled Unit With A Great Layout Has It All! The Windows and Sliding Door Let Lots Of Light In. and You Can™t Go Wrong With A Gorgeous Kitchen, Newer Appliances, Nice Tile, Fantastic Carpet, Large Family Room, Wood Fireplace and 1 Space Carport (#131). It™s Rare For This Complex But This Unit Also Has Hookups For A Washer and Dryer. The Building Itself Has A New Roof and Siding. You™ll Also Love The Year Round Indoor Pool, Fitness Facility, Clubhouse and Sauna! This Home Also Has A Fantastic Location. Located Just 3 Blocks From The Light Rail Station and Very Close To Hampden and I-25 You Have The Option To Get Anywhere Quickly. Plus, There Are Many Restaurants and A King Soopers Nearby. This Unit Has It All! Come and See It Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,061 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,061 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 1657972
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Monaco Place
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1970
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Other
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,No Stairs,Pantry,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Gutters,Maintenance Free Exterior
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Bradley
- Junior High: Hamilton
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by eXp Realty, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.