Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,410 sqft, $431/sqft
Designed By Renowned Architect Lester Varian, This Beautiful Updated Tudor Sits On A Large 11,900 Foot Lot On Prestigious 7th Avenue Parkway. Totally Updated Both Cosmetically and Mechanically and Flooded In Light With Crisp White Trim, Gleaming Hardwood Floors, This Lovely Home Has A Timeless Feel. The Living Room Has Original Plaster Details, A Breathtaking Carved Stone Fireplace and A Wall Of Spectacular Windows. There Is A Gorgeous Sunroom With Full Glass Views To The Private and Large Walled Yard. The Updated Kitchen Has Commercial Appliances, White Cabinets and A Breakfast Area. There Is Also A Main Floor Family/Tv Room and An Attached Heated Two Car Garage. Upstairs There Are 4 Large Bedrooms All With Ensuite Baths Plus A Main Floor Powder Room. The Finished Basement Can Be A Home Gym, Entertainment Room Or With The Egress Window An Additional Bedroom. Located In Steck Elementary and Close To Cherry Creek and Downtown This Home Epitomizes Location Location Location!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,410 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,313 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 969 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 11,900 sqft (0.27 acres)
- MLS ID: 8485312
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: 7th Avenue Historic District
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1929
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Air Conditioning-Room
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Master Suite
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Patio,Professional Landscaping
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Steck
- Junior High: Hill
- High School: George Washington
Listing by Kentwood Real Estate Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.