Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,061 sqft, $185/sqft
Blank Canvas For Someone To Make This Home Their Own! Location Location Location! Close To Denver, Dtc, Light Rail, Starbucks and Shopping. Best Location In Se Denver: 15 Mins To Downtown and 10 To Tech Center; Walk To Southmoor Light Rail and Rtd Station Just South Of King Soopers; Walk To King Soopers On S Side Of Hampden, Cold Stone Creamery and Many Others. Across Locust Street To The West Is Starbucks, Panera Bread, and More! New Appliances To Be Installed! New Paint Throughout The Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,061 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,061 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 6785410
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: MONACO PLACE
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1970
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Deck
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Bradley
- Junior High: Hamilton
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by Brokers Guild Classic
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.