Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 2,525 sqft, $2,099/sqft
Downtown Denver is a unique setting that provides its residence with an environment that is vibrant and ever-changing. The CBD of Denver serves as the central geographic hub of economic, cultural, educational and entertainment activity making it an exciting place to live, work and play. With a population of over 2.7 million people, Downtown Denver has evolved into a major metropolitan city that is home to many well-diversified companies in the financial, oil and gas, legal, telecommunications, computer software, engineering and government services industries. Downtown Denver is also the home of eight professional sports teams, three college campuses and offers a diverse concentration of lodging, restaurants and entertainment facilities. With over 300 days of sunshine a year, residents and visitors are able to enjoy majestic mountain views, world-class skiing, biking, hiking and fishing all located within a 60 minute drive
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 2,525 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 12,500 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 9018013
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: RINO ARTS DISTRICT
- View: City View,Mountain View,River/Lake View
- Type: Commercial
- Parking: 29
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1953
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Rolled Roofing
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.