Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 62,508 sqft, $30/sqft
Development Opportunity: This 12,500 Square Foot Lot Is A Partially-Entitled Multi Family Residential Development. Just Two Blocks From I-25 and Colorado To The University Of Denver Campus, The Location Is Ideal For Either A For-Sale Condo Development Or For-Rent Multi-Family Development. It Is Very Walkable To Du, Starbucks, Bars and Restaurants, and Only One Half Mile To Light Rail and Access To I-25. Plans Call For 52 Units Of An Average Of 840 Square Feet, With A 1:1 Parking Ratio. Amenities Will Include A Rooftop Deck With Views Of Both The Mountains and Downtown. Overall, These Units Will Be Very Attractive To Students, Young Professionals, and Investors. The Design Concept Has Been Approved By The City Of Denver and A First-Draft Sdp Submission Is In Process.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 62,508 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 62,508 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 12,439 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 3089828
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: University Hills
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 3+ Story
- Parking: 42
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Membrane
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: University Park
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by Vision Real Estate Llc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.