Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,625 sqft, $238/sqft
Unique Investment Opportunity Whether Looking For A Fixer-Upper Or A Great Lot For Either One Or Two Custom Homes To Be Built! For Builders Looking For Land, Zoning On This Property Allows For A Zone Lot Amendment To Be Recorded In Order To Split The Lot Into Two Lots (After Demolition). New Construction Comps In This Area Are Greater Than $1 Million Sales Prices With A Lot Of Redevelopment Occurring In This Area. This Property Is A Quick, Two-Minute Drive Or 10-Minute Walk To The Light Rail. Additionally, There Are Retail Areas, Quick Access To I-25, and Bus Stations All Within A Couple Minutes Of This Property!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,625 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,278 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,037 sqft
- Lot size: 14,100 sqft (0.32 acres)
- MLS ID: 5391629
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: University Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1926
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0 Wood Other
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Patio
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: University Park
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.