Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,087 sqft, $382/sqft
Beautiful Historic Country Club Home. The Original Designated Historic Home In Country Club. This Âœestate In The City On 1/3 Acre Lot Was Designed For Entertaining. 4000 Sf Of Open Main Floor Living. Expansive Family Room With Arched Ceiling, Featuring An Engraved Marble Mantel. Large Kitchen With Huge Center Island Plus Eat In Kitchen W/ Greenhouse Window. Impressive Foyer W/ Beautifully Preserved Leaded Glass Windows and Doors. Rare Main Floor 2nd Master Suite With Private Bath, Laundry and Exterior Entrance-Perfect For Mother In-Law, Nanny Quarters Or Private Office. 2nd Floor Master Suite W/ Separate Sitting /Dressing/Office Or Nursery Area, Additional Laundry Hookups, 4 Closets Including A Walk-In. Rare 4 Car Attached Heated Garage With Workshop Area and Entrances From Both Street and Alley. Exterior Fully Updated W/New Synthetic Slate Roof & Paint In 2016. Huge Flagstone Patio Is Prominently Located With Gazebo and Water Feature. Coveted East High School.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,087 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,767 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 320 sqft
- Lot size: 12,500 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 6066586
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Country Club
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1890
- Heat: Forced Air,Hot Water
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Skylights,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Sprinkler System,Water Feature
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Dora Moore
- Junior High: Morey
- High School: East
Listing by BASHAM INVESTMENTS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.