Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,908 sqft, $529/sqft
Located On One Of Cherry Creek Norths Premier Streets, Close Enough To Walk To Everything, But Out Of The Congestion, This Extraordinary Home Is Pristine and In Better Than New Condition. Designer, Jan Turner Hering Of Newport Beach, Ca Is Responsible For The Exceptional Finishes and Appointments That Define The Âœarchitectural Digest Quality Throughout.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,908 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,839 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,374 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 4,160 sqft (0.10 acres)
- MLS ID: 4497505
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Cherry Creek North
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Elevator,Five Piece Bath,Home Theater,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pet Free,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Elevator Access,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Steck
- Junior High: Hill
- High School: George Washington
Listing by KENTWOOD REAL ESTATE DTC, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.