Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,288 sqft, $240/sqft
Brand New Townhomes In Observatory Park. All Are 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms and Feature Stainless Steel Appliances, Kitchen Islands, Rooftop Decks and Attached Garages. The Proximity To Du, Cherry Creek and Downtown, Make These A Very Central Place To Live Just Outside Of The City. *taxes Tbd. Buyer To Verify Square Footage & Schools. * Because The Said Units Are Evolving, All Plans, Locations, Sizes, Renderings, Materials & Landscape Plans Are Conceptual Only and Are Subject To Change. The Information Provided Is Strictly For Informational Purposes, and Should Not Be Relied Upon For Any Purpose.*
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,288 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,288 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 2765023
- On Market: 9 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: University Hills
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Maintenance Free Exterior,Rooftop Patio
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: University Park
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.