Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 8 Bath, 20,157 sqft, $571/sqft
Inspired By The Denver Landscape Of Mountains and Great Plains, This One-Of-A-Kind Home Was Designed By Seattle Based Architect Jim Olson Of Olson Kundig For Entertaining and The Display Of Artwork. Olson Also Designed Kirkland Museum Of Fine + Decorative Art Plus Multiple Museums and Art Collectors' Homes Worldwide. Modern and Symmetrical, This Architectural Masterpiece Was Built With Finest Materials and Technology By Saunders Construction. Located In Polo Club On 3.5 Private Acres, The Interior Features A Two Story Central Art Gallery That Divides Public Areas From Public Spaces. The Jewel Of The Home Is The Living Room That Opens To Southern Grassy Meadow. 4 Spacious Bedrooms Upstairs, Each With Views. Master Bathroom and Closets Are Spectacular. Elevator To All Floors. Extraordinary Landscape Design By Charles Anderson, Who Collaborated On Design Of Seattle's Olympic Sculpture Park Adjacent To Seattle Art Museum. A Very Special Property Unlike Any Other In Denver.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 8
- Total Sqft: 20,157 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 17,734 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 7,123 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 4 acres (153,331 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5351291
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Polo Club
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Other
- Roof: Slate
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Elevator,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Garden Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Cory
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: South
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.