Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,238 sqft, $811/sqft
Breathtaking Mountain and Lake Views!! Stunning Custom Home With The Best View In Wash Park! Covered Front Patio With Fireplace Welcomes You To Formal Living, Dining Rooms, Both With Fireplaces & French-Door Access, To Bring The View Inside. The Kitchen Features A Wood-Burning Fireplace, Sub-Zero & Wolf Appliances, Copper Sinks, Butler™s Pantry, Hand-Crafted Cabinets, Center Island With Double-Cut Rough Hewn Marble Top. Custom Features Include French Limestone Floor, Swarovski and Murano Fixtures, Alder Doors & Woodwork, Wide-Plank Hickory Floors, Multi-Zoned Radiant Heat, Hand Troweled Walls, Concrete Tile Roof, Copper Gutters, Custom Spiral Staircase, Reclaimed Beams In Main Rooms, Elevator To All Three Floors. Large Master Suite With Dual-Sided Gas Fireplace, 5-Piece Bathroom With Soaking Tub, Steam Shower & Laundry Room Off Master. 5 Sets Of French Doors To Balcony Overlooking Park and Mt. Evans. Watch The Sunset Over The Lake From Covered Patio! Call Now For Your Private Tour!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,238 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,238 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,746 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 6,740 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 4154239
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Washington Park
- View: Mountain View,River/Lake View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2015
- Heat: Hot Water,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 5 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Bedroom,Dining Room,Kitchen,Living Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Natural Stone,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Security System,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Maintenance Free Exterior,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Steele
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: South
Listing by TRELORA
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.