Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,578 sqft, $221/sqft
Wow! This Is The Home You've Been Waiting For. This Gorgeous and Remodeled Home Is Perfect! Sits On Almost A Quarter Acre (.22). Remodeled Kitchen With Granite and Stainless Steel Appliances. Gorgeous Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level. Awesome Enclosed Patio For Full Seasonal Use and Opens Into A Large Mature Backyard. Upstairs Is A Spacious Master Bedroom With Gorgeous Master Bath. There Are Two Additional Bedrooms and An Additional Full Bath Upstairs. In The Garden Level You Will Find A 4th Bedroom, Large Family Room and A 3rd Bath. Laundry Room Is Conveniently Located On The Main Level. Awesome Location Near Monaco and Yale With Easy Access To Trails, Parks, Transportation, Shopping and Dining!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,578 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,578 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 9,900 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 5873513
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Goldsmith
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1968
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Remodeled,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Bradley
- Junior High: Hamilton
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by Re/Max Urban Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.