Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,899 sqft, $262/sqft
Great Convenient Denver Location! Updated and Ready To Move Into Immediately! Great Floorplan With 3 Bedrooms, A Full Bathroom and Kitchen On The Main Floor! Attached One-Car Garage! Beautiful Hardwood Floors On The Main Floor! New Carpet Just Installed In The Large Recreation Room In The Basement! Bathroom Tub & Tile Remodeled Prior To Going On The Market! Pride Of Ownership In This Quaint Older Home In A Very Desirable Denver Neighborhood! Great Brick Home With Maintenance Free Soffits and Siding! The New Owner Will Benefit From Newer Windows and A Newer Furnace! Seller Has Pre-Paid For Fertilizing As Well As Weed and Insect Control Up Until October Of 2019 For The Benefit Of The New Homeowner!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,899 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,812 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 874 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,250 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 2813676
- On Market: 29 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Crestmoor
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1951
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Carson
- Junior High: Hill
- High School: George Washington
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.