Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,939 sqft, $425/sqft
Exquisite English Tudor Style Home, Situated On A Gorgeous, Quiet Hilltop Street. This Lovely Property Features Many Original Architectural Details. Meticulously Cared For & Perfectly Updated To Maintain All Of Its Charm. Abundant Light Streams Through Plentiful Windows In Every Room, Including Custom, True-To-Tudor, Diamond-Paned, Beveled Glass Windows, Just One Of The Home's Many Thoughtful Upgrades. Beautiful Views Of The Garden & Mature Trees. Splendid Formal Living & Dining Rooms. Hardwood Floors Throughout The Main Floor & Master. Serene, Spacious Master Bedroom, W/ Wood Burning Fireplace. Three Additional Bedrooms On The Upper Floor. Spectacular Chef's Kitchen Made For Those Who Adore Cooking & Flowing To A Wonderful Breakfast Room & Great Room W/ Built-Ins, Fireplace, & Wall Of Windows. Truly, One Of The Prettiest Houses You're Likely To See. Walking Distance To Graland & Cranmer Park. Minutes To Cherry Creek Restaurants & Shops. Close To Everything, Yet Private and Peaceful.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,939 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,749 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 950 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 12,500 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 5249775
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Hilltop
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1941
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Great Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Carson
- Junior High: Hill
- High School: George Washington
Listing by Kentwood Real Estate “ Cherry Creek.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.