Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 7 Bath, 9,975 sqft, $320/sqft
Magnificent Masterpiece In Every Detail! Graciously Elegant Living Spaces Flow Beautifully On Every Level. Stunning Main Level With Grand Foyer, Huge Skylight, Formal Living and Dining Rooms and Spacious Den With Exposed Beams and Fireplaces. Family/Great Room Open To World Class Kitchen With State-Of-The-Art Appliances and Butler™s Pantry. The Luxurious Master Suite Includes 2 Walk-In Closets, 5 Piece Bathroom and Private Covered Patio. Upstairs There Are Two Additional Bedrooms and Laundry Room. The Finished Basement Has Three Bedrooms, Home Theatre, Home Gym and Temperature-Controlled Wine Room. This Stunning Residence Is Complete With Mature Landscaping and Is The Perfect Place To Call Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 9,975 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 9,792 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,418 sqft
- Lot size: 12,500 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 2993091
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Hilltop
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 6 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Dining Room,Great Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Security System,Skylights,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Carson
- Junior High: Hill
- High School: George Washington
Listing by Milehimodern
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.