Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,613 sqft, $765/sqft
Wow! The Unveiling Of Denver's Newest Luxury Flat Living! Architecture, Finishes & Design On Overdrive! Simply The Best. Each Residence Commands An Entire Floor! Hot Feature - Not Seen In Denver - Is The Automatic Panda Window Programmable System! Floor-To-Ceiling Windows Automatically Open. Technology - Heating, Cooling, Lighting Are All State-Of-The-Art. New York Style Lobby - Storage Rooms, Gym and Guest Suite. Flat 100 Occupy's The Entire First Floor and Boasts Its Own Private Yard - Big Enough For A Pool. Rock Star Finishes - A Blend Of Contemporary/Transitional Finishes. Interior Courtyard. Back Door Access To Garage. Bright Open Floor Plan Is Truly Amazing. For A Virtual Tour Of The Property - Https://Vimeo.Com/271966028
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,613 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,613 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 1866439
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Governor's Park
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Elevator,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Dog Run,Fence,Garden Area,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Dora Moore
- Junior High: Morey
- High School: East
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.