Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 9,937 sqft, $603/sqft
The Iconic Waring Mansion, One Of Famed Architect Jacque Bennedict's Finest Masterpieces With A Just Completed Seven Figure Renovation and Expansion. Historic Architectural Details Have Been Preserved With Spectacular Windows and The Grand Gracious Spiral Staircase. The Floorpan Flows Past The Beautiful Living Room, Flooded With Light On Three Sides Showcasing The Original Magnificent Stenciled Ceiling To The Formal Library and Dining Room That Open To A Lovely Loggia Overlooking The Yard and Gardens. The Expansion Created Today's So Sought After Open Kitchen/Family Room With Enough Space For Large Gatherings. The Kitchen Has Fresh White Cabinets With Wolf and Subzero Appliances. There Is Also A New Mudroom Between The Kitchen and Garage. Upstairs There Are 5 Bedrooms & 5 New Baths Including The Incredible New Master Bath. There Is Also An Office Plus A 3rd Floor Family Room With Bar. Located On Nearly 1/2 Acre, Close To Downtown and Cherry Creek and In Bromwell and East High School!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 9,937 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,712 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,884 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 21,300 sqft (0.49 acres)
- MLS ID: 5531061
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Cheesman Park
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 3+ Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1923
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Security System,Skylights,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Lighting,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Bromwell
- Junior High: Morey
- High School: East
Listing by Kentwood Real Estate Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.