Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
9 Bed , 6 Bath, 11,265 sqft, $293/sqft
This Spectacular Fisher & Fisher Designed Estate From 1922 Sits Majestically On 7th Avenue With Almost A Half Acre Of Land. Historic Wrought Iron Entry Gates Lead You To The Huge, Dramatic Entry Foyer That Is Large Enough For Grand Entertaining On Its Own But Flows Graciously To The Ballroom-Sized Living Room, State-Sized Dining Room and A Breathtaking Staircase That Will Mesmerize You With Its Grandeur. Reminiscent Of Properties In Areas Like Greenwich Ct Or Lake Forest Il, There Is Really Nothing Like This In Denver. The Kitchen With Wolf and Subzero Appliances Has A Huge Island That Looks Over The Highly Sought After Open Family Tv Area. The Master Suite Has A Sitting Area With Fireplace, Updated Ensuite Bath With Two Toilet Closets and Double Sinks, A Massive Walk-In Closet and A Private Outdoor Patio. Downstairs Is Lovely Garden Room On The Way To The Incredible Wine Room and Giant Rec Room With Wet Bar. There's Also A Carriage House and Park-Sized Yard. In East High School Too!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 11,265 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 10,065 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,000 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 20,300 sqft (0.47 acres)
- MLS ID: 8897977
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: 7th Avenue Historic District
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 3+ Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1922
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Dora Moore
- Junior High: Morey
- High School: East
Listing by Kentwood Real Estate “ Cherry Creek.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.