Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,732 sqft, $327/sqft
Just Blocks Away From Washington Park & The Popular Gaylord St Shops & Restaurants Sits This Beautiful Custom Built Home. Great Location. Centrally Located To Everything. This Exquisite Home Has Everything You Need With 6 Bedrooms (4 Bedrooms Upstairs), 6 Bathrooms, Main Floor Bedroom With Ensuite Or Use As Your Personal Office. Grand Master Suite With A Fireplace, Sitting Area, Minibar & A Private Balcony. The Master Bathroom Has A Steam Shower, Jetted Tub, Master Closet With Custom Shelving. Finished Basement With 10' Ceilings, Bedroom, Bathroom & A Soundproof Theater Or Gym Room. Amazing Open Floor Plan Thats Been Recently Remodeled. Too Many Details & Features To List. Truly A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,732 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,732 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,759 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 6,098 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 6808443
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Washington Park
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Heat: Forced Air,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Family Room,Other
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Speakers, Built-in,Steam Room,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Fence,Front Porch,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Steele
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: South
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.