Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 9 Bath, 9,443 sqft, $371/sqft
An Unforgettable Property Set Amongst Towering Pines and Endless Views In N Evergreen's Finest Community. Private and Secluded But Only Minutes To I-70 and Denver. Custom Home With Rustic High-End Design and Finishes Throughout All Three Levels. Two-Story Floor To Ceiling Windows, Gourmet Kitchen W/Wolf, Sub-Z Appliances and Custom Cabinets, Luxurious Master Suite W/Two-Sided Fireplace and Private Terrace W/Spa. Lower Level Is Walkout With Floor To Ceiling Windows, A Stunning Wet Bar and Private Wine Grotto, and State-Of-The-Art Thx Level Theater With Custom Stadium Seating, Sound-Proofing and Amplifying. This Home Is An Entertainer's Dream With Great Flow and Luxury Indoor/Outdoor Living. The Attached Garage Offers Parking For 4 Vehicles Plus A Detached Workshop Or Additional Garage Space. One Of A Kind Mountain Living In A Private Setting Convenient To Denver and All Colorado Has To Offer. Don't Miss Drone Video and 3d Tour Above and Visit 1334silverrocklane.Com For More Info.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 9
- Total Sqft: 9,443 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 9,443 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,305 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 11 acres (482,645 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6528982
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Evergreen
- Neighborhood: Silver Rock
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 7
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2007
- Heat: Forced Air,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 5 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Basement,Dining Room,Great Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Home Theater,Hot Tub/Spa,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Exterior Basement Entrance,Gas Grill,Hot Tub/Spa,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bergen Meadow/Valley
- Junior High: Evergreen
- High School: Evergreen
Listing by THE KENTWOOD COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.