Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
Bed , Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
Own Colorado history as the original Pinedale Ranch on Kerr Gulch is now available for purchase. Stewarded by one family for generations, the remainder 38.83 acre parcel with improvements including 1910 ranch house, guest cabin, cowboy bunkhouse, historical barn and horse barn are offered. A modern guest cabin has been added for additional versatility. Deeded water rights and A-2 zoning make this a potential gold mine for investors, custom home builders and those looking for a limited development opportunity in North Evergreen. After all, Kerr Gulch is Evergreen's multi-million dollar address. Schedule a private tour today. See video and historic photos by clicking film reel under photos for photo tour. 30 minutes to Downtown Denver, 40 minutes to World Class Skiing!
- Status: Active
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 39 acres (1,691,435 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6690764
- On Market: 09 days
- Neighborhood: Kerr Gulch
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built:
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.