Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 7,456 sqft, $402/sqft
Amazing Continental Divide Views From This Private Gorgeous Custom Estate. Fenced Horse Pasture Surrounded By 600 Acres Of Denver Mountain Park Land, Wrap-Around Deck, Chef's Kitchen & Lot's Of Space On Every Level. Must See As This House Boasts Master Suite W Luxury Bathroom, Multiple Bedrooms, Views & Balcony, Laundry On Both Levels, Finished Walk-Out Basement W Wet Bar, Exercise Rm, Home Theatre & Separate Rm Pre-Plumbed For Endless Pool. Oversized Garage & Separate Man Cave/Office. Home Has Back-Up Generator, Solar Panels & Battery Bank.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 7,456 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,882 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,297 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 15 acres (663,854 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5797151
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Evergreen Meadows
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2009
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Firepit,Free-standing,Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Home Theater,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Fenced Pasture,Front Porch,Maintenance Free Exterior,Playground Area,Solar,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.