Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 7,415 sqft, $256/sqft
Offered For The First Time, This Incredible Home In The Private Enclave Of The Golf Club At Hiwan Will Exceed All Of Your Expectations. Award Winning Architect Michael Knorr and Prominent Custom Builder Perry Timon Came Together To Build This Special Home. The Quality, Details and Thoughtful Design Are Clearly Visible. Featured Chef's Kitchen With Anticipated Amenities Including A La Cornue Stove, Butler's Pantry and Ample Island Open To The Family Room and Dining Area For Entertaining Ease. Easy Transition To The South Facing Deck To See The Fairway and Expansive Mountain Views. Walk To Golf, Tennis, Swimming Or Dinner At Celebrated Hiwan Country Club. Pristine, Over-Sized, Four Car Garage Offers More Than Sufficient Storage For Vehicles and Toys. Privacy and Security, Yet Minutes From I-70, 30 Minutes To Downtown Denver and Less Than An Hour To World Class Skiing. Come See This Rare Offering Today! Click Film Reel Icon Under Photos For 3d Virtual Tour and Drone Video.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 7,415 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,863 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,759 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 37,984 sqft (0.87 acres)
- MLS ID: 2237182
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Evergreen
- Neighborhood: The Club at Hiwan
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Dining Room,Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Exercise Room,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Speakers, Built-in,Steam Room,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Warming Oven/Drawer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Professional Landscaping
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bergen Meadow/Valley
- Junior High: Evergreen
- High School: Evergreen
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.