Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,297 sqft, $278/sqft
This House Checks Off All Boxes For Lifestyle In Evergreen, Colorado. It's 5.5 Acres Private Acres, Has An Open Meadow For Horses, Is Walking Distance To Bergen Park and Rtd, and Is Easy Access To Ski Areas and Denver. Enjoy A Truly Mountain Contemporary Home With Log Accents, Natural Wood, Stone, Custom Hickory and Oak Floors and A Floor-To-Ceiling Dry-Stack Stone Fireplace In The Great Room. There Are Tons Of Windows and Sunlight Throughout The Home. Additional Feature Include A Game Room With A Wet Bar and A Theater Room. This Home Also Has All Of The Upgrades You Expect Including Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Tile, Slate Floors, Wine Room, Hot Tub, Steam Shower and Jetted Tub. As An Added Bonus, A 1,200 Square Foot Apartment Sits Above The Garage (1 Bed, 1 Bath). Amazing mother-In-Law Unit. Seller Is Adding An Outdoor Cooking Area, Steps From The Deck To The Lower Patio, Replacing Several Windows and Adding French Doors Between The Master Bath and Bedroom.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,297 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,297 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 6 acres (239,580 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7876526
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Soda Creek
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1989
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Home Theater,Hot Tub/Spa,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Steam Room,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer,Water Softener,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Fenced Pasture,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Gutters,Hot Tub/Spa,Lighting,Maintenance Free Exterior,Patio,Professional Landscaping
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bergen Meadow/Valley
- Junior High: Evergreen
- High School: Evergreen
Listing by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elevated Living RE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.