Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 10,135 sqft, $321/sqft
Rare Offering. Grand, Magnificent and Awe-Inspiring Are Descriptive Terms That Come To Mind As You Enter This Spectacular Estate In Sought After Hangen Ranch. Returning Home Each Day From All That Colorado Offers, The Secluded Mountainside Setting Will Draw You In As You Immerse Yourself In Luxury. Experience Inspirational View Corridors Across Your Meadow and Up The Valley To Mount Evans. This Home Is A Delight To Entertain In Boasting An Incredible Chef's Kitchen Including Every Imaginable Appointment. An Open Concept Design Moves You From Great Room and Dining Room - Flowing Onto The Western Deck For Colorado Postcard Views. Palatial Master Retreat Includes A Private Study. Elevator To All Floors, A Theater Room, Gym Room and Other Flex Spaces Allow For Your Customization. 2000+ Sf Detached Garage Or Convert To A Horse Barn. 45 Mins To Downtown Denver. Approx 1 Hour To Dia Or World Class Skiing. Don't Miss The 3d Virtual Tour and Video Flyover-Click Film Reel Under Photos.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 10,135 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,976 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 4,628 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 10 acres (421,791 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4767860
- On Market: 02 days
- County: Evergreen
- Neighborhood: Hangen Ranch
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2013
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 5 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Basement,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Elevator,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Handicap Accessible,Home Theater,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Warming Oven/Drawer,Water Purifier
- Exterior Features: Deck,Elevator Access,Exterior Basement Entrance,Gas Grill,Lighting,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Wilmot
- Junior High: Evergreen
- High School: Evergreen
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.