Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 7,129 sqft, $407/sqft
Aspen Meadows Ranch Is A One Of A Kind Retreat For Relaxing and All Outdoor Recreation! With Approximately 22 Acres To Explore, This Property Features A Custom European Chalet Style Home With Huge Decks That Overlook The Entire Ranch. Located Only 10 Minutes To Downtown Evergreen, Yet You Feel Worlds Away. Quiet and Peaceful. This 6 Bed, 5 Bath Home Offers A Comfortable, Two Story, Rustic Great Room With A Stone Fireplace and Big Windows To Take In The 360 Degree Snow-Cap Mountain Views. This Gorgeous Home Is Built For Entertaining. Complete With A Hot Tub, Fire Pit and Downstairs Rec Room. This Home Was Built So You Can Easily Enjoy The Outdoors In Each Room. The Spacious Floor Plan Allows For A Plethora Of Storage, Plus A Flex Room Above The Garage That Would Be Perfect For A Artist Studio, Hobby Room Or Office. Wake Up Every Morning To Elk, Deer, Fox, Bear and Much More Right Out Your Door!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 7,129 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,129 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,041 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 22 acres (958,320 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4456772
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Clear Creek
- Neighborhood: Hangen Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Master Bedroom,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Clear Creek RE-1
- Elementary: King Murphy
- Junior High: Clear Creek
- High School: Clear Creek
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.