Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 8,328 sqft, $226/sqft
Completely Remodeled Majestic Mountain Estate! Your Future Home Is This Private Sanctuary Nestled Among 4 Acres Of Natural Landscape. Grand Entry Opens To Rock Columns, Vaulted Ceilings, Walls Of Windows, and Stunning Reclaimed Random-Width Chestnut Floors. Main-Floor Master Retreat With Fireplace, Spa-Like Ensuite, and Private Access To The Back Deck. From The Back Deck, Enjoy The 70-Ft Waterfall Built Into The Gorgeous Rock Amphitheater The Encloses The Outdoor Living Area. Downstairs Features A Wonderful Rec Room With Copper Wet Bar, Wine Cellar, and 10-Person Theater. Playroom With Bridge and Theater For The Youngsters! This Home Is A Unique Work Of Art. Call To Schedule Your Private Tour!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 8,328 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,328 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 4,164 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 4 acres (165,092 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8802018
- On Market: 30 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: North Turkey Creek
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Freezer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Dog Run,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish,Water Feature
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by TRELORA
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.