Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
18 Bed , 21 Bath, 19,944 sqft, $120/sqft
Nestled In The Foothills Of The Rocky Mountains and Only 30 Min West Of Denver, The Historic Brook Forest Inn Has Roots Dating Back To 1909, and Is Listed On The National Register Of Historic Places and The Colorado State Register Of Historic Properties. Its Victorian Architectural Style and Rustic Charm Have Been Preserved and Updated To Classic Detail. The Building Is Wrapped In Rose Quartz Making It A True Gem! Relax In The Gardens Next To The Year Round Babbling Brook In The Summer Or Enjoying A Warm Drink By One Of 3 Ornate Wood-Burning Fireplaces In The Colder Months! For Decades Denverites Escaped To This Elegant Destination Including Illustrious Guests Such As Theodore Rosevelt, Molly Brown,Willy Nelson and Liberace. Beloved By All and Known Throughout The Country, The Brook Forest Inn Is A Magical Piece Of Colorado History Just Waiting For Someone To Write Its Next Chapter.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 18
- Bathrooms: 21
- Total Sqft: 19,944 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 15,907 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 4,037 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 2 acres (91,867 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2286126
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Evergreen
- Neighborhood: Brook Forest
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 20
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1909
- Heat: Baseboard,Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 9 Wood Bedroom,Dining Room,Family Room,Great Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other,Outdoor,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Security System,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Lighting,Patio,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Wilmot
- Junior High: Evergreen
- High School: Evergreen
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.