Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 8,061 sqft, $149/sqft
*open House 12/17 12-2* Panoramic Front Range Ranch On 2.4 Acres In Foxfield+7,000 Finished Sqft, Close To 900 Unfinished Sqft, 4-Car Attached Garage & 2nd Circular Drive! Perfect For Multi-Generational Living! An Abundance Of Space For All Your Entertaining Needs! Huge Bedroom/Bonus Rm Upstairs W/Bathroom, Closet & Fabulous Balcony. Main Fl Master Retreat W/Sitting Area, Dual Walk In Closets, Gas Fp, 5 Pc Bath&private Courtyard W/Spa. Expansive Kitchen-Stainless Appliances, Granite Countertops, Eating Area & Opens To Family Room W/Gas Fireplace & Access To Deck. Walk Out Basement W/2 Bedrooms--Craft/Sitting Room Attached To One,2 Full Baths, Media Rm, Bonus Rm, Wet Bar Area&endless Unfinished Additional Space. Second Set Of Stairs. Zoned For Horses. Handicap Accessible.Cherry Creek Schools. Close To Dtc, Shopping &restaurants, Dia, Regis Jesuit&private Elementary&middle School. Throw Up A Barn For Your Toys Or Animals&enjoy Independent,Country Living At Its Best-Not Far From The City!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 8,061 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,183 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,460 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (105,851 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2452609
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Foxfield
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Handicap Accessible,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Hot Tub/Spa,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.