Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,541 sqft, $260/sqft
Real Estate Is All About Location and This One Is One Of The Best! Located In The Highly Sought After Genesee Village, With Mountain Views and Wildlife Many Times As Your Frequent Visitor, You Will Not Find A More Desirable Location At This Price Point, With So Many Amenities! (Highly Sought After Penthouse, End Unit). Seller Has Put Over $18,107 In Upgrades, Newer Appliances New Trex Decking, 2 Yr Old Furnace & So Much More. An Artist Lives Here & Her Touches Are Apparent. Her Loft (Studio, Which Some Have Made Into A 3rd Bedroom) Becomes The Ultimate Retreat. Sun Streams In The Banks Of Windows & The Cozy Heatolator Fireplace, Provides Ambiance & Add'l Heat For Snowy Nights. This Private Complex A Few Steps Away To The Miles Of Trails (Biking & Hiking) Within Genesee & Their Own Club House, Pond & Pool. Close To World Class Ski Resorts and Retail. Dining and Shopping Options (5 Min) and Golden & Denver Within 15 Min
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,541 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,541 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 2230362
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Genesee Village Condos
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Skylights,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Pond/Lake
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.