Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
7 Bed , 6 Bath, 12,422 sqft, $161/sqft
Unprecedented Price Reduction If Sold In 60 Days!!magnificent and Breathtaking Are Only A Few Of The Words Describing This Âœtop Of The World Mountain Retreat. The Secluded & Prestigious Gated Community Of Riva Chase Make This A Rare, Masterpiece Where Construction Cost Far Exceeds The Current Price. A Home That Was Built To Last A Lifetime, A Structure Of Permanence While The Free-Flowing Interior With Vaulted, Soaring Ceilings & Walls Of Windows Illustrate All The Qualities Of A Modern Lifestyle. Updates Have Been Made & You Need To See It Now. A Wooded 4.15 Acre Lot, Is Perched On The Âœridge So That Panoramic Views Over Denver, I-70 & Mother Cabrini Shrine Are The Backdrops From Every Room (Breathtaking) Yet Your Privacy Prevails! Peter Forsberg, (Nhl Professional) Lived Here and His Stamp Is All Over The Amenities Which Include A Lighted Pickleball/Bball Court, Sand Volleyball Court Waterfalls, & A Furnished Gym (Over 1000 Sq Ft). Multiple Patios ,Decks, Gardens & Stone Paths
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 12,422 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 12,422 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 6,107 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 4 acres (180,774 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9520524
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Riva Chase
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Hot Water,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Great Room,Master Bedroom,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Foyer/Entry,Home Theater,Hot Tub/Spa,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Sauna,Speakers, Built-in,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Water Softener,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Dog Run,Gas Grill,Hot Tub/Spa,Playground Area,Pool, Private,Sprinkler System,Tennis Court, Private,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.