Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
8 Bed , 7 Bath, 5,568 sqft, $537/sqft
Seller carry available with approved credit and 50% down Payment, excellent 1031 exchange opportunity. Now you can own a piece of History in Downtown Golden. The Burgess House has been completely remodeled and 75% rented. 1015 Ford Street, Golden CO 80401. Each unit has separate electric Meters, Only two units remain for rent. Lots of possibilities with the attached Park can be redeveloped for many uses, over 7000 Sq Ft footprint. Excellent opportunity to develop the park grounds, build additional units, expand property, sell down the road. Endless possibilities Park has separate water meter.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 5,568 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,568 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,000 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 2152242
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: North Golden
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Commercial
- Structure: Multi-Story
- Parking: 12
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1867
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Remodeled,Security Entrance,Smoke Free,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Maintenance Free Exterior,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by OLDE TOWNE GOLDEN REALTY LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.